Protective Doors & Other Products
Blast Resistant Doors
The main advantage of our blast resistant doors over other competitors are:
- Offers an 8 psi, 200 ms, Category 2 blast rating
- Offers a 10 psi, 160 ms, Category 2 blast rating
- Custom options available
- Light weight design
- Flange mounted
- Reduced maintenance on the door hardware
- Less likely to slam shut
- Left hand and right hand swing options
- Corrosion resistant
- Call us for a FREE quote!
Blast Load (PSI): 8 PSI, 10 PSI, Custom
Response Categories: I, II, III, IV
- I – No visible damage.
- II – Visible damage to the panel, but the door remains functional.
- III – Panel is damaged & inoperable, but the door remains as a barrier.
- IV – Door panel is deformed with openings between the door and the frame, but the door remains attached to the frame.
Door Type: Flush or Vision
Color: Standard Grey or Custom
Door Width: Standard Door width is 3 feet.
Door Height: Standard Door height is 7 feet.
Jamb Width: *Overall width of the frame section profile
Jamb Height: *Overall height of the frame section profile.
Non-Blast Storage Buildings and Offices, Generators, Light Stations, Etc
Peace of Mind that Saves you Money!
Turnaround Planners and Managers have attempted to drive efficiencies through operating workforces off-site, which are later proven to be less efficient, riskier for personnel, and caused costly delays in the project.
Let us share how we can provide safety and peace of mind while helping bring your project in under budget.