Blast Resistant Doors
The main advantage of our blast resistant doors over other competitors are:
- Offers an 8 psi, 200 ms, Category 2 blast rating
- Offers a 10 psi, 160 ms, Category 2 blast rating
- Custom options available
- Light weight design
- Flange mounted
- Reduced maintenance on the door hardware
- Less likely to slam shut
- Left hand and right hand swing options
- Corrosion resistant
- Call us for a FREE quote!
Blast Load (PSI): 8 PSI, 10 PSI, Custom
Response Categories: I, II, III, IV
- I – No visible damage.
- II – Visible damage to the panel, but the door remains functional.
- III – Panel is damaged & inoperable, but the door remains as a barrier.
- IV – Door panel is deformed with openings between the door and the frame, but the door remains attached to the frame.
Door Type: Flush or Vision
Color: Standard Grey or Custom
Door Width: Standard Door width is 3 feet.
Door Height: Standard Door height is 7 feet.
Jamb Width: *Overall width of the frame section profile
Jamb Height: *Overall height of the frame section profile.