You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Limitation of liability
Variation of Terms
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Hallwood Modular Buildings, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
YOUR SAFETY | OUR BUSINESS
Turnaround Planners and Managers have attempted to drive efficiencies through operating workforces off-site, which are later proven to be less efficient, riskier for personnel, and caused costly delays in the project.
Let us share how we can provide safety and peace of mind while helping bring your project in under budget.